CAREERS AT BROCK CPA
Grow Your Future by Helping Others Plan for Theirs
Ready to grow your future with one of Northeast Florida’s most respected CPA firms, one with a genuine interest in helping others succeed, whether a client or an ambitious career-minded professional? If so, you’re in the right place! Brock CPA is a growing full-service certified public accounting firm helping businesses and individuals plan for their future.
We offer rewarding work in a team-oriented, client-focused, supportive environment. Our team members love us for the same reasons our clients do – because of our “relationship-based” approach and sincere desire to help them fulfill some of their most important life goals. We’re always on the lookout for talented professionals who want to join a fun, dynamic company, never stop learning, and position themselves for long-term career growth and success.
WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
Honesty & Integrity
Accuracy & Efficiency
BENEFITS, PERKS & REWARDS
We Treat Our People Well
At Brock CPA, we understand that making a career decision is an important event. It is the same for us when bringing on new team members. After all, our people are the single most important reason for our success. For that reason, we strive to create and nourish a uniquely appealing and supportive work culture; one that facilitates physical and emotional well-being and positions our team members for long-term future success. Unlike some larger accounting firms, here, you’re not just a number but rather part of a tight-knit group where everyone counts.
- Competitive Pay
- Annual Bonuses / Profit Sharing
- 401K with Employer Match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Personal & Professional Development
- Performance Recognition
- Employee Relations Celebrations
- Commitment to Work/Life Balance
- Staff Accountant – Tax, Full-Time: We are seeking a full-time Tax Accountant to join our growing team. This individual will prepare standard federal, state and local income tax returns, perform basic tax research and assist in federal and state tax planning, compliance, and other aspects of accounting with special emphasis on income taxes. This position may also assist in other aspects of the company’s tax profile including foreign, sales and property tax when needed.
- Internship – Full-Time: We are currently accepting resumes for 2023 internship opportunities.
How to Apply: Email your resume and cover letter, and for interns, most recent grade transcripts to email@example.com.